PHP is a general purpose scripting/programming language used mostly in web development projects to create dynamic and interactive web-pages. Initially launched in the year 1994 as a set of Common Gateway Interface (CGI), PHP has now become one of the most popular scripting languages in the world with the ability to be used on all major operating systems including Linux, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and RISC OS.
There are currently 244 million websites and 2.1 million IP addresses and roughly 5 million web developers using PHP around the world.
At Websites ‘N’ More we have on onboard a team of qualified PHP developers who can either work on open source technologies such as WordPress, Joomla, Magento and Drupal or create completely custom web solutions based on the Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP scripting language (LAMP) model.
Our team of web developers have successfully delivered PHP based projects that include corporate websites, eCommerce stores with real time inventory updates, forums, data collection & analysis systems, custom web applications and learning management systems.
PHP development services we provide include
- Server side scripting
- Database creation and implementation
- eCommerce store development
- Development of Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Extension and plugin development for open source softwares
- API integration and development
- Custom Content Management System Development
Our team of PHP developers are capable of working with
- Frameworks – Codeigniter, Yii, Cake PHP, Custom MVC
- CMS – WordPress, Joomla, Drupal
- LMS – Moodle
- eCommerce – Magento, Prestashop, OSCommerce
- Databases – MySQL