When you visit our website (www.websitesnmore.com.au) you may be asked to fill out an electronic form or when you sign a contract for a service that we provide, you may be asked for ‘Personal Information’. This information includes but is not limited to Name, Address, Email, Phone Number, Date of Birth, Company Information etc. We may also collect personal information if you contact us by email, telephone or when you meet our staff members in person.
Any Personal Information collected by Websites ‘N’ More may be used in the following manner
- Emails – We can use this information to send out newsletters containing general Industry related information, promote our products and services or if you are a client then to send out specific information in regards to your project such as contracts, project updates, Invoices etc.
- Processing Transactions – If you are a client of Websites ‘N’ More then we may use your Personal Information to send out Invoices and transaction receipts.
- Customer Service – Your Personal Information may be used to respond to your service requests by our customer service team in an efficient and Timely manner.
- To Improve User Experience on our Website – We continuously strive to improve the UX of our website based on the Information or Feedback provided by the users.
- To personalize your experience – Our aim is to provide the best service to our customers based on their individual needs and personal circumstances.
Sharing of Personal Information by Websites ‘N’ More
At Websites ‘N’ More, we are committed to protecting your Personal Information and as such your Personal Information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred to any other third party for any reason whatsoever, without your prior consent. Your Personal Information may only be shared with third parties and its trade partners by Websites ‘N’ More for the sole purpose of delivering the goods or services that you have purchased from our business.
Protecting your Personal Information
Websites ‘N’ More uses its best efforts to protect your Personal Information and as such implements a variety of measures in order to maintain the safety of your Personal Information.
The use of Tracking Cookies
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next*.
Remarketing using Third Party Software’s
As a part of our marketing strategy we use Remarketing. Remarketing is a online marketing technique whereby an online user is shown ads from a website he/she has visited. These ads can be highly targeted i.e. you can show ads related to specific sections or products/service pages that the customer has visited on the website.
At Websites ‘N’ More use remarketing technique as a part of our overall marketing strategy. We use third party software’s to display banners across the web to our prospective clients and visitors in general. These third party software’s include Google, Adroll and other providers. In this process these third parties may place a tracking cookie on your web browser and show you banner ads as per your behavior on the Websites ‘N’ More website.
You can opt-out from these ads being shown to you at any point of time by visiting the following websites, Ad Choices, Google Ad Settings, Network Advertising or any other opt-out service as you may deem necessary.
Accessing your Personal Information
If you would like to access any personal information that we may hold, please get in touch with us on [email protected] telling us about the type of information that you would like access to and we will be happy to assist you with the same. If for any reason we are unable to process your request at a given point of time, we will provide you with a written reason for this.
Changing your Personal Information
If you would like to update your personal information that we may hold, please get in touch with us on contact[email protected] telling us about the type of information that you would like to update and we will be happy to assist you with the same. If for any reason we are unable to process your request at a given point of time, we will provide you with a written reason for this.