Websites ‘N’ More Scholarship
At Websites ‘N’ More we are passionate about what we do- Helping small to medium sized businesses to run their business effectively and efficiently in the digital sphere.
We are a Sydney based digital agency providing custom solutions to small and medium sized businesses. Our services include web design, web development (WordPress, Magento & Joomla), app development and digital marketing including SEO and PPC campaign management.
Websites ‘N’ More is proud to offer an annual scholarship of AUD $2500 to a full time undergraduate student towards their tuition fees and living expenses along with an opportunity to be mentored by one of our key staff.
This scholarship is open to undergraduate students pursuing a degree in the fields of Web Design, Web Development or Digital Marketing.
Criteria & eligibility for the Scholarship
- The student should be enrolled full time and pursuing an undergraduate degree in the fields of Web Design, Web Development, Digital Marketing or any related field.
- Aged between 18-25 years of age.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- The student should have completed HSC with a minimum ATAR of 75 or equivalent.
- Demonstrate keen interest in the above mentioned fields and should have some basic knowledge of Web Design, Web Development or Digital Marketing that they have acquired out of self-interest.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
- Send us your application on [email protected] with the subject line- Scholarship Application.
- Please include a cover letter and in 700 words or less introduce yourself, your area/s of interest for further studies and how this scholarship will make a difference for you.
- A copy of your latest academic transcripts.
- In 500 words or less – Your desired future accomplishments for digital technologies.
Terms for the Scholarship
- Closing Date 31st December 2017.
- Applicants will be contacted by email in order to discuss their scholarship application in detail.
- The selected applicant will be contacted no later than 31st January 2018 by phone.
- There is only one scholarship provided each year.
- The student must be already enrolled in a undergraduate degree in the above mentioned fields or closely related fields.